NWC embraces and draws inspiration from our rich charitable heritage. Our core values are:
• To educate and empower the world’s poor, especially Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth and Women.
• To be accountable for transparency and measurable results, including social and financial performance.
• To champion innovation that makes a difference in the lives of the poor.
• To form partnerships with those who can advance our mission before acting alone.
• To promote local social entrepreneurs and local ownership; and
• To honor the voice, professionalism and integrity of our staff and volunteers.
To enable this happen, we have people and teams all across the nation pushing this common vision. All this requires time, investment and application of the gifts God has given to each of us.